1. Your name? Nigel Palin
2. The services that can be gained at your location? 20 years of BFG Sales. Expert advice on Tax Free Prices on Jaguar/Land Rover, used car appraisals on trade in vehicles, finance advice.
3. The job title, and for which company. Car Sales Executive for Grant and Green GmbH
4. Your sales location, sales area (base) covered: Gütersloh and Sennelager Tax Free Cars Sales, covering Sennelager and Paderborn. 0049 5254 9350015. nigel.palin@grantandgreen .de, Otto Hahn Strasse 1, 33104 Paderborn/Sennelager. Monday to Friday 10-1800hrs, Saturday 10-1500hrs
5. Your work history, in and out of the motor industry: Close on to 20 years dealing with the Military Tax Free Car Sales side of things.
6. Your Military experience if any? Spent just over nine years serving in the Army, left in 1991.
7. Your favourite Vehicles in the JLR range and why. I love the Jaguar F pace which has offered a nice variety to the Jaguar range giving the first 4x4 in this range, well worked, good looking car, comfortable and has already proven well on our tax free sales here in Sennelager.
The new Discovery has however blown all expectations, its taking over as being our biggest seller and has lots of qualities, space, comfort, off road capabilities, seven seater, and of course all of the new technology side of things which were always shown on the Range Rover side of things beforehand.
1. Your name? Steve Key
2. The services that can be gained at your location?
Specialist Jaguar/Landrover Tax Free Sales, finance packages, part exchanges and BFG registration advice.
3. The job title, and for which company.
Car Sales Executive for Grant and Green GmbH.
4. Your sales location, sales area (base) covered:
Located at Sennelager showroom, providing service to the whole British Forces Germany area.
5. Your work history, in and out of the motor industry:
Previously worked as a Car Sales Executive for a multi branded tax free company specialising in Mini and BMW.
6. Your Military experience if any?
Served for 25 years in the Royal Army Physical Training Corps and left the Army in 2012.
7. Your favourite Vehicles in the JLR range and why.
Steve’s favourite vehicles are the Landrover New Discovery as it offers a wide range of applications including excellent town driving, comfortable long journeys and world class off road capability with practicality for most owners needs. Additionally a huge fan of the Jaguar F-Type offering staggering handling characteristics, surprisingly generous boot space for a two seater coupe and an exhaust tone that produces a smile each time the loud pedal is pressed.