Range Rover represents the pinnacle of progressive luxury. Proportions are defined by aesthetic grace, sophistication and refinement. The reductive nature of the design is free from superfluous detail, resulting in a form which speaks to modernity, yet is full of charm. This is the most desirable Range Rover ever created. An effortlessly modern interpretation of the Range Rover profile seamlessly integrates into an instantly recognisable silhouette. Wherever you are in the world, the world will know what you’re driving.
True to its roots, and ready for the future, Range Rover is available with plug-in hybrid* and mild hybrid options. A fully‑electric Range Rover will join the family in 2024.
A choice of Standard or Long Wheelbase body designs provides elevated luxury for five or seven adults, all delivered while retaining the unmistakeable Range Rover profile and Command Driving position.
Range Rover features our most advanced powertrains. Sophisticated driving technologies further add to the unparalleled performance, delivering better handling and a smoother ride through features including Adaptive Dynamics and Electronic Air Suspension with Dynamic Response Pro.
The New Range Rover does not apply to any special Military, Police or Blue Light savings.PLEASE CONTACT US FOR TODAY'S MILITARY & POLICE PRICING FOR THIS VEHICLE PLEASE CONTACT US FOR TODAY'S NHS AND OTHER BLUE LIGHT PRICING FOR THIS VEHICLE
The ultimate Range Rover
Plug-in hybrid* and mild hybrid options. A fully‑electric Range Rover will join the family in 2024
· True to its roots: The New Range Rover leads by example with breathtaking modernity, peerless refinement and unmatched Land Rover capability informed by over 50 years of evolution
· Modern luxury: New Range Rover is defined by presence and formality, achieved by the harmony of proportions, surface and lines
· Materiality choices: Luxurious alternatives to traditional leather include a new premium textile that combines Ultrafabrics™ and Kvadrat™ wool-blend
· New Range Rover SV: On sale later in 2022, a unique interpretation of Range Rover luxury and personalisation, handcrafted by Special Vehicle Operations
· Peerless refinement: Engineers have reduced the cognitive load on the driver at every point, while next-generation noise-cancelling with headrest speakers creates the ultimate refinement
· Perfect poise: Integrated Chassis Control with Dynamic Response Pro provides supreme ride comfort using Electronic Air Suspension that primes the vehicle for corners using eHorizon data
· Dynamic agility: Standard All-Wheel Steering combines superior high-speed stability with exceptional manoeuvrability at low speeds – and a turning circle of less than 11m4
· Breadth of choice: New MLA-Flex body architecture provides Standard and Long Wheelbase bodystyles with luxurious four, five or seven-seat interiors and a range of electrified powertrains
· Pure electric: Battery-electric Range Rover set to premiere in 2024 as Land Rover embraces new Reimagine strategy with an all-electric powertrain for its original luxury SUV
· Extended range PHEV: New 510PS and 440PS plug-in hybrids deliver a hushed EV range of up to 100km (62 miles) and CO2 emissions below 30g/km1 for serene and efficient driving
· Serene performance: New 530PS Twin Turbo V8 petrol delivers trademark Range Rover drive, with Dynamic Launch enabling 0-60mph in as little as 4.4s (0-100km/h in 4.6 seconds)
· “Alexa, let’s hit the road”: Built-in Amazon Alexa helps minimise distractions by recognising intuitive verbal commands for music, navigation and traffic updates, smart home devices and more2
· Tranquil sanctuary: Cabin Air Purification Pro features PM2.5 filtration and nanoeTM Xtechnology, helping to significantly reduce odours, bacteria and allergens including SARS-CoV-2 virus3
Here at Marshall, we pride ourselves in offering the finest concessions for all our customers, it's with this in mind that we wish to make sure you have the most up to date prices and savings available across the range. To find out more about the latest offers, please contact our specialist sales executives below with the vehicle of your choice to gain more information.